MyEllevate® Jawline Contouring
The MyEllevate® Jawline Contouring treatment is a minimally-invasive procedure that empowers patients who do not want further invasive surgery.
The MyEllevate® Jawline Contouring offers long-lasting results, For most patients, the MyEllevate procedure takes less than 1 hour to perform. There is generally very little if any, bruising, and swelling. Most people can return to normal activities within about a week, excluding heavy lifting.
MyEllevate is not a thread lift. It is a minimally-invasive procedure that uses a continuous permanent suture that physically elevates and supports the skin and underlying tissues along the jawline. It is performed with the ICLED® Surgical Suture System, the first and only patented light-guided technology for facial cosmetic procedures. MyEllevate utilises the illuminated Suturod® technology accurately placing a continuous suture along the jawline. The sculpted look lasts 5+ years.
Benefits of MyEllevate® Jawline Contouring:
- Accurate suture suspension maximizes hold with benefits for 5+ years.
- Unmatched surgical precision with Suturod® 360° light-guided technology.
- Clean puncture technique speeds up recovery.
- The MyEllevate treatment can be used as a standalone procedure or in conjunction with submental liposuction.
- Downtime approximately 2 weeks with little bruising after MyEllevate Jawline Contouring.