Breast augmentation in London
Breast surgery is a cosmetic surgery procedure that is becoming popular among women. There are many things that are included in breast surgery. It includes breast reductions, breast implants, gynecomastia surgery and breast lifts.
Most of the women who consider cosmetic surgery are not pleased with their looks. Specifically, they are not pleased with how their undergarments and clothes fit. Shopping becomes a challenge, and they end up avoiding shopping altogether. However, with breast surgery, women have reclaimed their self-confidence and are more comfortable with their bodies.
Breast lift surgery
Breast lifts are among the most common cosmetic surgery procedures women go for. It is common for new mothers who have recently finished breast feeding. It involves raising the breast by removing excess skin then tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape the breasts.
The good news is that prices for the procedures have gone down over the years. However, there are several factors that affect the cost of breast lift surgeries including:
1. Surgical facility fees or hospital fees
2. Anesthesia fees
3. Medication prescription fees
4. Post-surgery care
5. The complexity of the patient’s case. At times, patients will opt to have breast implants inserted in their breasts to make them fuller. It also affects the cost of the procedure.
6. The cost of the implants.
There are two kinds of implants you can have: silicone and saline. Silicone implants are expensive compared to saline implants. The cost difference is due to several factors. They include high manufacturing costs, high development and research costs and the greater liability of silicone implants compared to saline implants.
Breast reduction surgery
Breast reduction procedures are done on women who feel like their breasts are too heavy for them. It is not only used to boost the confidence of the women but also to help relieve them from physical discomfort associated with neck and back pain.
The cost of a breast reduction procedure varies depending on the same factors listed above. The cost might be higher since most breast reduction surgeries are combined with breast lift procedures to improve the appearance of the breasts.
How to get a good breast surgeon London
Getting a breast procedure done will affect your appearance for the rest of your life. You need to choose the right surgeon to do the job. Before you settle on a surgeon, you need to consider some things such as:
1. They should be a member of the General Medical Council and specialize in plastic surgery. The surgeon can be a member of the British Association of Plastic Surgery.
2. Do your research and go through doctor reviews.
3. Visit more than one clinic and personally talk to the doctor.
4. Look for recommendations from former patients and listen to their experiences.
5. Trust your instincts when you visit the doctor.
6. Listen to your primary physician and look into his recommendations.
Breast surgeries have helped women improve their appearance in many parts of the world. There are cosmetic surgeons who have specialized in breast augmentation procedures. Research has also been done to ensure the implants used are safe, durable and long lasting. Getting the right breast surgeon London could be your ticket to having a better and more fulfilling life and should be something you consider if you are not happy with the way your breasts look.